Why we made this
Keep me dry, cosy and visible please! Oh yes, and we’d like to look presentable on-and-off the bike too. No need to carry a second rain coat: this one is for the bike and beyond.
This is a contemporary take on the classic trench coat.
The Drench Coat sizing is smaller on the shoulders and chest. If you are gifted with a larger chest or wider shoulders, we advise you size-up.
|As Bold As size||UK size|
|XS||6 - 8|
|S||8 - 10|
|M||10 - 12|
For more detail on measurements, please check our sizing guide.
Fabric & features
- 3 layer technical fabric: fully waterproof & windproof, breathable fabric
- Fully seamsealed coat to lock-out water
- Designed for short to medium distances with waterproofness of 20,000mm H2O and breathability of 3,500 gm/㎡/24hrs.
- Dropdown reflective high-visibility panels for day and night-time visibility
- Stow-away storm-hood with adjustable toggles
- Dropped back for a mud-free-behind
- Underarm vents for added breathability for more intense rides.
- Integrated fleece lining for added comfort
- Classic woven Oxford fabric with a matt finish
- 360 degree reflective detailing
- Tapered waist for flattering fit
- Concealed zippered pockets that are water resistant
- Adjustable cuffs
- Made in Portugal